Time to Listen: 26 min. 48 sec.
(time well spend to get smart about email marketing)
If you prefer the read the transcript of this episode, click here.
Mentioned in This Episode
- Why Email Marketing is an Underappreciated Marketing Channel
- Permission Marketing
- Email is Targeted and Trackable
- Long Sales Cycles and Staying Front of Mind With a Drip of Useful Content
- Compelling Subject Lines: What Can Be Learned From Tabloids
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
- Your Sender “From” Should Be a Person the Reader Knows
- Write the Email Content Within Your Email Service Provider
- Digestible Chunks of Content
- Don’t We All Over Yourself, Email Content of Value to Your Audience
- Write For an Audience of One
- Relationship of Email Marketing to Your Blog
- Plan Text Emails vs. Designed Emails
For Email Marketing, Part 2 (episode 105), click here.
Podcast Episodes 1–100
To read the show notes and listen to previous podcasts (the pre- Josh and David era) – click here
Subscribe to our Podcast
To subscribe to the PSM podcast in iTunes – click here