Time to Listen: 27 min. 33 sec.
David and Josh discuss the power of positioning for your firm, and different exercises you can explore to find your positioning.
Subscribe on iTunes
Mentioned in This Episode 108: The Power of Positioning
What is Positioning?
- Why positioning your firm can be painful?
- Vertical vs. horizontal vs. both in positioning strategies
- How long should your positioning last?
- Template for a positioning statement
- Where do you use a positioning statement
- Why firms avoid positioning
- Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind by Al Ries and Jack Trout
We Want to Hear From You
Let us know what you think about this episode. What techniques have you used to develop a positioning statement for your firm? How and when do you use your positioning statement? Advice for other firms about positioning? Use the form on our homepage to let us know.
Podcast Episodes 1–100
To read the show notes and listen to previous podcasts (the pre- Josh and David era) – click here
Subscribe to our Podcast
To subscribe to the PSM podcast in iTunes – click here