Time to Listen: 28 min. 48 sec.
Subscribe on iTunes
Mentioned in This Episode 109: Recruitment Marketing
Is the war on talent real?
- How is recruitment like marketing? Is it just marketing for people?
- What’s your take on marketing the experience of working at a firm?
- How do you approach recruitment experience, talent experience, and client experience?
- How does experience relate to your overall brand?
- What have you improved upon in your recruitment experience process?
- How does branding and differentiation affect recruiting?
- Is a recruiting plan similar to a traditional marketing plan?
- The Experience Economy book on by Gilmore and Pine
- Scaling Up book by Verne Harnish
- Bamboo HR software
- Asana project management tool
- Top Grading book on hiring for company performance by Bradford D. Smart
We Want to Hear From You
Let us know what you think about this episode. Should we do more interviews? Or would you prefer just Josh and David? Use the form on our homepage to let us know.
Podcast Episodes 1–100
To read the show notes and listen to previous podcasts (the pre- Josh and David era) – click here
Subscribe to our Podcast
To subscribe to the PSM podcast in iTunes – click here
Prefer to Read This Episode?